Saturday 28 August 2010

The Camel Coat

This is a trend I've noticed in a lot of F/W 2010 shows. Not only the camel coat, but the camel everything.
I liked it right from the start, when I first saw this Chloe outfit.
It's such a warm and cozy color, and it basically represent autumn, really.
These two are the pictures that made me fall in love with this trend:



The atmosphere this camel color gives out is so cozy and warm. I especially like the coat in the first picture, the coat has a shape, and it almost looks like a blazer. Like a developed version of the boyfriend blazer, that is turned into a camel colored coat.

Chloé's F\W 2010 fashion show had LOTS of camel, it gave off a 'camel is the new black' kind of feeling.







Now I just need to look around to find an affordable yet perfect camel coat.
Hollerr

No comments:

Post a Comment